Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Day One:

Weigh yourself in the morning before eating or drinking anything. Take the following measurements:

Neck:

Biceps

Chest

Abdomen

Waist

Hips

Thighs


For each measurement, take it at the widest part of the area. This is essential if you are going to start losing weight, you need be able to monitor your progress. I would prefer if you don’t weigh yourself for the first two weeks, but if you are just dying after the first week its okay to give it a shot. The first workout and eating plan will be posted later today.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neel said...

I weighed in today at 222. Im shooting for 205. I should have the exercises for this first week and diet suggestions up later today.

5:27 PM  
Blogger cedia said...

This is great!

8:46 PM  
Blogger Neel said...

Thanks Cedia!

I have had a setback. After the surgery I got a sinus infection that has caused me to take a lot of bed rest for just over a week now. I am ready to get started again, but all the lying around has caused my weight to go up to 226. I'm ready now though!

2:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home